Thursday, August 09, 2007

laughter for growing pains

Flight of the Conchords. A folk-rap-rock-badass duo from New Zealand. These are some links to YouTube shorts of their standup and music videos, since you have to see their expressions and their body language. It's hilarity. These guys are very professional.


Flight of the Conchords - Rymenoceros vs. Hiphopopotamus
Flight of the Conchords - The Humans Are Dead
Flight of the Conchords - Business Time
Flight of the Conchords - She's So Hot...Boom!
Flight of the Conchords - Brett, You've Got It Goin' On

I'm playing with the idea of closing shop here at KolF, in favor of launching a new-and-improved music blog. I've moved over to gmail, and I'd like to blog more frequently under my new address. If I were to launch a new blog, it'd probably be a lot more flexible in terms of what goes onto it. Articles, videos, anything even remotely related to the ever-evolving world of music would fly. I think I'd change a lot of formatting things with it, too. Wider margins, and a sidebar that is, quite frankly, more useful and relevant to the blog itself. Lemme know what you guys (current authors and/or readers) think. I'll definately post a link in here, should I get the new project up-and-running. I leave for college in several weeks, and I find myself perpetually trying to squeeze the most out of my remaining time with loving friends of mine. Hence this newer project is still somewhat on the horizon. For now, let's continue to play and avoid commitment.

No comments: